Guidelines for Final Placements
- Details of the organization’s profile and placement or internship requirements can be forwarded to the Principal of the Institute.
- Companies looking for placements are invited to give presentation about their operations and job profile at our campus.
- The Placement Officer will forward the Curriculum Vitae of the interested students to the organization.
- The interview will be held on a mutually convenient date at our campus or any other place as per the organization’s convenience
- The company will announce results within two weeks
- Once a student accepts an offer, he/she is not allowed to appear in selection process of any other company.
Organizations must send the offer letters to the students through the Principal only. Duplicate copies of the appointment letters duly signed and accepted by the students will be returned to the organization.